Tuesday, February 7, 2012

{ inspired interiors: dreamy whites }

Hi everyone! I missed you yesterday. Did you have a good weekend? I had planned to start a painting project over the weekend, but I realized I still needed to do some more organizing so it was more purging and cleaning. I'm ready for that to be done already! I did take some time to browse a few blogs and Pinterest, which is where I stumbled upon Maria's lovely home. Maria owns the appropriately named, Dreamy Whites online shop and lives with her husband and 5 children on a horse ranch in California.

dreamywhitesk

dreamywhitesb


dreamywhitesg


dreamywhitesh

dreamywhitesj
dreamywhitesl

 
Honestly, I haven't been able to get this home out of my mind. It's images like these that make me want to bust out the paintbrush and paint everything white. Maria makes it look easy, but she does an amazing job carefully editing the elements in her home, mixing in different textures and subtle tones to give her spaces more depth and interest. When you have a few moments, you must browse the beautiful Dreamy Whites blog and french farmhouse inspired shop--hours and hours of eye candy!

Have a beautiful week!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

i've seen maria's blog and it is lovely. i love to paint things white, just ask my husband!

Estelle Hayes said...

Those pink blossoms are so enchanting aren't they? I would love a long farm table filled with them. Such a breath of fresh air.

Clipping Path Service said...

Thanks for sharing this great post.

KaKa said...

I hope that soon there will be more such posts. Such stories should be more often described.
pro4u

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin